Q. Can I save a search in the catalog?
Yes, searches can be saved.
- Make sure you login to the MSU Portal and select "Library Account".
- Once you are signed in, click the thumbtack icon at the top of your search results next to the text Save search.
To retrieve your saved searches:
- Sign In to your library account if you haven't already.
- From a search results page, click the thumbtack icon at the top right corner by your name.
- From the library home page, click My Account, log in, then click the thumbtack icon.
Was this helpful? 0 0